NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gabrielle Giffords critical, 6 dead including a 9 year old girl, 10 injured. Could this happen in NYC...the odds are low

Since my early posting I am shocked and saddened to find out a 9 year old child has died along with 
6 murdered 10 injured as reported by Auto Straddle dot com
which also has the FaceBook post of his intention to do this.

My heart goes out to all especially the little girl's parents and loved ones.....heart breaking!!!!!

I watched a CNN piece and the man talked as if Giffords was dead and she is as far as I know alive and in critical condition.

The MSNBC has reference to YouTube -- rambling videos and a goodbye on myspace but the account has now been removed.

I was given a link to Facebook and it was odd because I thought I saw an image from George Orwell's Animal Farm and that this person was a child service worker but I have no idea if this was actually they guy because he served in the military so it may not be him.  Actually looking at Auto Straddle I now believe I got a look at his Facebook page before it was taken down.

Could this happen here in NYC?  The percentages are lower than elsewhere despite the fact we have more than 8 million people and way too much ammo of all kinds including guns, explosives, etc.

If the NYPD had a special tech toy that could fly around with special sensors and pick up all the illegal stuff hidden away it would prove actually have low the violence and murders probably are is my guess especially considering how many angry cranky people in the 8 plus million range occupy NYC.  (Anyone remember the explosives hidden on East 2nd Street in the little cemetery?)

We just yell, scream in your face, use YouTube etc. so you don't find New Yorkers doing this kind of crazy stuff...

That being said I think Mike's NYPD guys should be on their toes because people are really pissed off but speaking as one of Mike's most vocal critics he is so physically non-threatening I can't imagine anyone doing him harm and after he gets done being mayor he has a lot of damage he needs to start working to attempt to undo.   I do know Arizona people do not like him and visit my Mayor Bloomberg King of New York blog.

The shooting of all these innocent people today is such a tragedy.

There was a shooting at City Hall that was a murder -- but it was one specific target...2003