NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

City Hall News Mike Plots his comeback but oops some dark scandals the article did not discuss Bloomberg-Quinn, SAIC CityTime, SAIC MTA, SAIC Sanitation Dept., Steve Rattner Mike Bloomberg, Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws Cy Vance doesn't want to know about it, lack of transparency, reckless greedy stupid development mass displacement People are finally angry thanks Blizzard and Cathie Black

http://www.cityhallnews.com/newyork/article-1737-weathering-the-storm.html

Thanks to David from Lost in the Ozone for sending me this...

I posted this comment in response...

Mike with the help of his mini-me Christine Quinn pushed thru a 3rd term using "slush and intimidation" denying the people a referendum! Quinn sold Mike's great lie that we needed Mike to help us with the economy. Mike has only helped his and Quinn's pal who I am sure will donate generously to her campaign for mayor. Mike pushed a reckless tsunami of development with mass displacement including small businesses and a greater death toll than Bloomberg's Blizzard of 2010. Wait until a full forensic audit of CityTime and SAIC's role as was as the shady deal with SAIC and the MTA brokered by Rudy's right hand man Peter Power and the sanitation Dept SAIC none of us knew about are fully revealed and exposed. Mike broke campaign laws yet Cy Vance and even Haggerty have not asked for 62 emails Mike sent Haggerty the NYPost asked for via FOIL but were denied and than there is Mike's money mgr Steve Rattner and pay to play with NY Pensions and pay not to plead guilty or go to jail. By the way, where was transparent Mike? Cayman Islands a place that is subpoena proof sort of like Mike's emails or Bermuda? Typed on my IPhone by Suzannah B. Troy



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEaki2DQ0_w

Christine Quinn is aggressively fund raising to become mayor....this cannot be, we cannot have Mike's mini-me as mayor.

Ditto for Scott Stringer who is just a waste of tax payer's money. I contacted his office to report a conflict of interest - that the chair of community board three E. Village, LES owns at least 10 bars and bars and night life were the number one quality of life issue. When I went and talked about too many dorms and too many bars no one on the community board stated for the record it should be noted McWater owns all these bars. Stringer did nothing. He visited CB3 and it was an orgy of admiration club.

Scott Stringer is the tax payer's black hole. I wish he had to take public transportation and ditto for Christine Quinn.