NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, September 2, 2013

Bill De Blasio My Mom a Republican Would Vote for You!






Mom and I started talking about Dante and how much we love Dante.

Okay -- we are smitten with Dante and his personality and charisma.


Mom isn't a resident New York although born in the Bronx -- a super star student at NYC's High School of Music and Art where she skipped a grade went on to City College and than got a full scholarship in Economics at the University of Minnesota where the famous film directors the Coen brothers father was her teacher!

Anyway mom can't vote for Bill De Blasio but she would if she could.

I am shocked and delighted!

I asked Mom why Bill is it just Dante?   No Mom said she likes the multi-racial aspect, the fact Bill De Blasio seems genuine.  I told her about Bill's wife being a graduate of Wellesley College and her Lesbian past which Mom said makes her more interesting....that Bill De Blasio brings something to this election which other wise is dull.

Mom is grateful that Bill De Blasio's rep at the Public Advocate did advocate for me in the NYPD corrupt fixing of me being violently assaulted -- his rep calling Internal Affairs who I know alleged lied to us stating the case is open when the NYPD det who coerced me to drop charges was allowed to retire so case closed.  If IAB finds an ounce of integrity it will be after the fact and with a new police commissioner as I am one month away from 1 year since savagely attacked and nearly blinded in my left eye and neck damaged.

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/09/i-want-to-ask-judge-for-outside-monitor.html


<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9VoiKCokgBo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>