NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Cy Vance Preet Bharara Where is 911 Criminal Investigation???


Bloomberg and puppet Cas holloway stopped insulting and trashing us to admit John Liu's audit did have merit 
after all.  

If so why aren't they demanding a criminal investigation?

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Cy Vance Preet Bharara Where is 911 Criminal Investigation???

Ask Ray Kelly about all this as well?

Ask Ray why I am the 2nd 911 Whistle Blower to fall victim to creative policing aka corrupt policing fixing favors sending a message to shut up be silent so Ray why do New Yorkers demand an outside monitor since The Police can't Police the police as my lawsuit highlights as well as how many others including Adrian Schoolcraft's ask Ray about that too!

* Various law enforcement unions in New York City, most notably the Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association, announcedWednesday night that they would file a motion in court, hoping to prevent a federal monitor from overseeing the NYPD, the Post reports:http://bit.ly/17swG8F


Experts Say N.Y. Police Dept. Isn’t Policing Itself Suzannah Sezs Internal Affairs Corrupt

Read NY Times article backs up my lawsuit on IAB!  

 By the way my lawsuit mentions 911 twice.  lawsuit references NYPD creative policing retaliation and IAB involved.  

I caught IAB corruption fixing as well and proof Det John Vergona allowed to retire instead of arrested for criminal act of coercion. 




Suzannah B. Troy artist: Mike Bloomberg Christine Quinn Knew About HP 911 Tech Corruption Allegations 5 Years Ago?





MAYOR BLOOMBERG 911 LIES COVERING MEGA-CORRUPTION by Suzannah B. Troy Artist | NYC Politics Corrupt CoNYC Politics Corrupt Co

Mayor Bloomberg Where is criminal
 investigation 911?