NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Dr Fagelman Violence Delita Hooks Savage Assault NYPD IAB fixing YouTube 15,722 Views



Lawsuit involves NYPD and IAB fixing violent crime at Dr Andrew Fagelman's 155 Spring St no arrest and corrupt cops seal Delita Hooks false cross complaint burying it with the fact they coerced me in to dropping charges knowingly using a false cross complaint.


Delita Hooks not fired or arrested.  

Internal Affairs let Det John Vergonawho committed   a crime coercion retire.  

Dr Fagelman Violence Delita Hooks Savage Assault NYPD IAB fixing YouTube 15,722 Views


First lawsuit this against City of NY, NYPD, IAB
http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/155408389


If you have info on Dr Andrew Fagelman, Delita Hooks and staff please
contact me suebe1art@aol.com.

I have heard about attitude problems and a nurse practitioner asking to be
reassigned because she was so uncomfortable.