NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, December 28, 2013

A-Rod NYPD Rape Lawyer Joe Tacopina KOed by Bernie Kerik?


A-Rod NYPD Rape Lawyer Joe Tacopina KOed by Bernie Kerik?

Major League Baseball top brass along with how many victims Joe Tacopina blamed for horror that was not their fault must be celebrating.  Great job Bernie. 

I filed a complaint against Chad Venus Fly Trap Seigel for comparing women's genitals to a fly trap - a hate crime in court and Chad Venus Fly Seigel on Tacopina Seigel letter head threatened to sue me.  I said go ahead and I will sue you and Joe.   I listed some ex-clients I would call like Bernie Kerik (and the Federal agents) as well as Mr Decandia.  I never heard from Tacopina Seigel again. 

"Kerik, in a bar complaint filed Friday, accused Tacopina of engaging in “conduct involving dishonesty, fraud, deceit, and/or misrepresentation” — along with a list of explosive legal abuses:"




"According to Mansolillo, Kerik may also file a malpractice suit against Tacopina. “We’ll assess the information that we’ve gleaned and we’ll determine which avenue to take,” Mansolillo says. “I’m looking into whether any (of Tacopina's representation) had any indirect or direct effect on where Bernie ended up.”"


Bernie just got a new best friend...MLB.


Good going Bernie.  This would sinch you a book deal too.  

How ironic Ray Kelly is shopping a book but he has more than fallen from grace. Ray Kelly is toxic.   Kelly in my opinion further incriminated himself in my lawsuit against him so I went from admiring Kelly to understanding he is the top corrupt cop in my opinion.  The only thing more ironic is if Kelly ends up behind bars.  

Will A-Rod regret his choice of hiring Joe Tacopina?  A-Fraud made a lot of bad choices but he doesn't seem to have regrets just sexcapades?????  Hardee har har.  A-Roid hiring Tacopina made MLB in to the world federation of wrestling.   

What's next Joe getting divorced papers served?   Someone's searching that too. 

Why didn't Mr Decandia file a bar complaint against Joe?



Does Tacky-0 come with a warning label -- warning you may regret him throwing his arms around you?