NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, December 23, 2013

Greater Talent Network Attention Racists, Anti-Semities Humiliator of Women KKK Ray Kelly is Available

http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2013/12/kkk-ray-kelly-signs-with-celebrity.html


Greater Talent Network KKK Ray Kelly Want a Racist Who Luvs Flying Air Bloomberg


Do you want to go to the doctor's office for medical care and not be savagely attacked the goal a beat down yet Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist office manager Delita Hooks was not arrested or fired and Ray Kelly KKK Ray who loves to fly Air Bloomberg is insisting tax payers for the anti-Semitic corrupt Det. John Vergona that coerced me to drop charges --- Ray Kelly and Charles Campisi -- Internal Affairs don't remember coercion is a crime and I asked Det Vergona why do I have to wait 4 days to be false arrested to the Sabbath -- are you anti-Semitic?  Det John Vergona did not answer.
Ray Kelly supports corrupt cops and what happen to me is proof.



The break your arm in the stop and kiss parody is from the YouTube up top by The Nation





How do you forgive those how don't have the decency to apologize and worse besides violence and lies the women in this video and certain NYPD and Internal Affairs went out of their way to violate me so I am not forgiving them but I did not hold the evil they did to me against the NYPD I assisted yesterday in the subway.



Look up the law suit.