NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Bill Bratton FYI Sgt. Jacob Solorzano sacrificial lamb fixing NYPD culture I am suing Ray Kelly Charles Campisi NYPD fixing for Dr Fagelman Employee Assaulting Me False Cross Complaint NYPD Coercion Fixing


Bill Bratton FYI Sgt. Jacob Solorzano sacrificial lamb fixing NYPD culture I am suing Ray Kelly Charles Campisi NYPD fixing for Dr Fagelman Employee Assaulting Me False Cross Complaint NYPD Coercion Fixing


NYPD sergeant first to be fired, lose pension in massive police ticket-fixing scandal 

16 cops arrested in ticket-fixing scandal | New York Post


(Only 16!!!! Hardee har)


http://nypost.com/2011/10/27/16-cops-arrested-in-ticket-fixing-scandal/

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2013

Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks NYPD IAB Fixing YouTube 18,000 views Thank You!!!!

Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks NYPD IAB Fixing YouTube 18,000 views Thank You!!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE

In the text portion a link to Delita Hooks false criminal report and in her letter to NYOD she threatens me with a 2nd false criminal report if I her victim ever comes forward.  Will Bill Bratton protect her and Dr Fagekman who did not fire her the way Ray Kelly and Charles Campisi did for all involved including Det John Vergona commiting crime of coercion and IAB role or is it fixing and favors as 
usual???

Thanks for helping me shame all involve including Ray Kelly, Charles Campisi Internal Affairs and Dr Andrew Fagelman.

This YouTube has over 18,000 views and if you watch Delita Hooks comes 10 or maybe it is 20 feet down the hall --- you will see locked doors -- they are the men and women's bathrooms where she comes after me…   Everyone except the women in the video, Dr Fagelman's pals and corrupt NYPD and corrupt Internal Affairs agree this video proves I was savagely attacked and the NYPD and IAB fixed it and Internal Affairs is a disgrace as well as their is something very wrong with Dr Andrew Fagelman for not firing Delita Hooks.