NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, February 13, 2014

NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton Corruption Fixing New Lawsuit?





I called one police plaza at 6am to speak to police commissioner Bratton's office to make it clear Mr Bratton ignoring me reporting 2nd degree assault, false cross complaint by Dr Fagelman's Delita Hooks, coercion, sealing her false cross complaint in under a year, Det Vergona threatening me will mean a lawsuit against him all top brass and I will testify in front of a New Commission in to NYPD and IAB that Mr Bratton violated my First Amendment rights not by gagging me but by putting his fingers in his ears. 




I got hung up on.  I identified myself and my phone number shows up on their recognition device so he knows who I am but the scary cat who answered "operations" hung up on me.  How is that for compassion policing.  Did Dr Andrew Fagelman call 1-800- NYPD fix it for me? 

Mr Bratton is this compassionate policing?  Oh you meant only certain people not All People are entitled to compassionate policing?  That would be a violation of my 14th amendment.  The police can not investigate crime if they chose to but they aren't allowed to prevent you from reporting crime. The NYPD are obligated to investigate police corruption and so far in my case they are fixing crime and I was told the NYPD are using the lawsuit as an excuse yet again to not take action. More retaliation against me.  A take of 2 Cities BloomdeBlasio NYC?


http://www.scribd.com/doc/206162833/Eric-Holder-Andrew-Cuomo-Eric-Scheiderman-FBI-Bill-de-Blasio-Pat-Gatling-Nirav-Shah-Bill-Bratton-etc-re-savage-attack-by-Dr-Andrew-Fagelman-s


Sent from my iPhone
Suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com



NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton Corruption Fixing New Lawsuit?