NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Salon SCK Lai Does Miracle Hair Make-Over

Salon SCK Suzannah B. Troy Gorgeous Hair Cut Finds her Inner Sexy Mama



Salon SCK  1845 Broadway Second Floor 212-265-1700

Yes, Lai is brilliant and taken my thin damaged hair from doldrums to 
stunning -- I feel like a sexy!!!

I was feeling blue -- a lot to deal with but Lai made me over,  
think heat wave NYC, 
 instead of snow, sleet, slush and ice. 


I made the move from Vidal Sassoon with Lai and 
look another "hair miracle".

XO 
Suzannah. P