NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Woody Allen Letter Clever but Remember the Naked Photos he Left for Mia to Find?

Manipulative Mia coached Dylan to smear me


Woody Allen Letter Clever but Remember the Naked Photos he Left for Mia to Find?


Woody Allen sounds manipulative and like a sex predator in my opinion. 


Question how about manipulative Woody Allen still using Mia Farrow's children like pawns against her with their consent like his wife and Moses or without consent like Dylan and Ronan?

If Moses is a family therapist than as a trained professional does he truly believe his actions in the media are in the best interest of Dylan?   It is tragic really.  

Woody took nude photos of Mia's daughter and left them for Mia to find and he calls her manipulative and all kinds of nasty adjectives that describe his heinous actions except sex predator.  

In my opinion he is a sex predator that got to legalize his actions.  It is ridiculous that Mia dated a much older man but at least he wasn't her step father -(oh yeah Moses, thanks for reminding us Woody wasn't technically her step father - did your sister and Woody remind you of that technicality?)- it isn't quite the same but Woody Allen is a manipulator and a clever director isn't he?