NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Phillip Seymour Hoffman Family Keep Phil in your Prayers....HEART BREAKING


Phillip Seymour Hoffman Family Keep Phil in your Prayers....HEART BREAKING


"We are devastated by the loss of our beloved Phil and appreciate the outpouring of love and support we have received from everyone," Hoffman's family said in a statement issued through his publicist on Sunday afternoon.
"This is a tragic and sudden loss and we ask that you respect our privacy during this time of grieving. Please keep Phil in your thoughts and prayers," it added. A representative said the family would not make any further statements at this time.


Note from Suzannah:   Phillip Seymour Hoffman was magnificently talented -- gifted and hard working.....his performance in Capote -- mind blowing....

He is what De Niro aspired to be and got world wide attention for but De Niro never had the versatility of a Phillip Seymour Hoffman and let's face it De Niro couldn't pull of Capote...not many actors could.

That being said he will be missed by many admirers but he leaves behind three children -- heart breaking....I am 5 years older than him....I never imagined being 51 years old but to die at 46 tragic.


I don't have a subscription to the New York Times and have a limit on hits....so can't read this...