NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Wild Woman of the Upper East Side 77th Street YouTube in the Subway + Dr Fagelman's Violent Lying Delita Hooks

The Wild Woman of the Upper East Side 77th Street YouTube in the Subway + Dr Fagelman's Violent Lying Delita Hooks






Published on Aug 29, 2012



http://youtu.be/9DqKsZfHfL4

The Wild Woman of the Upper East Side 77th Street YouTube in the Subway


http://nypress.com/the-wild-woman-of-east-77th-street/

http://nypress.com/neighbors-divided-over-wild-woman-of-east-77th-street/

Just reposting because the city seems so out of control....





Here I am after having my patient rights repeatedly violated 155 Spring by Dr Fagelman's most violent lying receptionist office manager Delita Hooks -- when I could not get help I started to film because her behavior so outrageous and than instead of either apologizing, walking away, or closing the door -- yes her hand is on the door but she uses the door for balance to start the attack

so takes it madness to an entire new level.....

Than for some reason Dr Andrew Fagelman's violent lying receptionist office manager is confident that she can walk in to the First Precinct and file a false cross complaint which is also a crime.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/173385168/Dr-Andrew-Fagelman-Receptionist-Office-Manager-Delita-Hooks-False-Criminal-Report-to-NYPD


INTERNAL AFFAIRS IS SO CORRUPT AND THIS FIXING OF A CRIME SO BRAZEN YOU HAVE TO ASK THEIR MOTIVES....RETALIATING AGAINST ME FOR BEING A WHISTLE BLOWER INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST AS SOME PEOPLE CALL ME AND OR DR FAGELMAN HAS SOME POWERFUL RICH PATIENT CONNECTED TO THE NYPD OR THE CONNECTION IS NYPD IAB???????

The cops that fixed it for her sealed her false cross complaint and I believe her letter threatening me yet again to them in a letter ghost written by someone more articulate but not shy about threatening me to her police buddies.  The letter states IF I EVER COME BACK AND FILE ASSAULT CHARGES AGAINST HER SHE WILL FILE THEM AGAINST ME.


TO DATE THE NYPD AND INTERNAL AFFAIRS ARE SO CORRUPT NO ARRESTS OF HER FOR ASSAULT AND A FALSE CROSS COMPLAINT AND OF THE NYPD THAT COMMITTED THE CRIME OF COERCION.   CAN I ADD IN WITNESS TAMPERING?

THANKS FOR HELPING THE YOUTUBE TO GET OVER 21,000 VIEWS.