NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Bill de Blasio Scott Stringer Secretive Rivals Meet Agree to Cover-up 911 Tech Corruption for HP and others?


Bill de Blasio Scott Stringer Secretive Rivals Meet Agree to Cover-up 911 Tech Corruption for HP and others?

911 bigger crime than CityTime!


From City Hall Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, NYPD chief chuck Dowd, Mark page, Rose Gill Hearn, DOITT heads past and present and most of City Council, Mark Peters would have a lot of explaining to do if we have a criminal trial that would hold contractors consultants and lobbyists accountable as well as top New York City government officials and clearly it appears everyone in New York City government is trying to prevent that from happening as well as the Manhattan DA.   

No one believes that $1 billion over budget is simply gross mismanagement it's clearly a whole lot of stealing overbilling going on come on!!!



 So far Loretta Lynch passed on my to request that she take action because 911 command center is in Brooklyn. 
Preet Bharara also seems to be lacking enthusiasm as well.  



"Between January and June, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and New York City Comptroller Scott Stringer met privately seven times, according to a copy of Stringer’s schedules obtained by the Daily News through a Freedom of Information request: http://goo.gl/wCBvCM "






please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD, IAB and Cy Vance, ADAs involved thank you. 

https://vine.co/v/M3A9b3ehni0 
Vid 4 second highlights Vine

Cy Vance being yelled down outside NYU Law for what he really is in my opinion a corrupt misogynist  DA.  






June 19, 2014 learned even more about Internal Affairs Corruption do created new blog goal to sue Mr Bratton and Mr Reznick 2015. 





The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.


Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies New bad Yelp Review Not ADay @ The Beach!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/dr-andrew-fagelman-delita-hooks_24.html?m=1