NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Waze Best App Yelp Most Corrupt?


Waze App My Favorite Best App for Driving Info Traffic, Cops, etc

I don't drive I'm rarely in cars on though now I can't wait to be in a car open maze my new most favorite app!

It was created by three is really guys and Google bought it for a lot a lot of money and was a smart purchase because it's just incredible and fun.  

I had a long ride to Pennsylvania and back and on the return trip I downloaded maze and I score points and thank you's for alerting drivers on updates regarding the police...  Giggle it was so much fun and I got the thank you's!   

I also updated drivers on cars on the side of the road construction it was so much fun to see what other people were sharing in terms of Intel.  

I love the sense of community sharing Intel seeing what people were sharing and updating information.  

We also figured out it was smarter to take the Holland tunnel been the Lincoln we could see that the Lincoln tunnel was jammed up.  


Maze smartest most fun app ever I just wish I had it for walking and taking the subway.  I really take buses but of course if I ever do I'm going to turn on my Maze! 

I'm a baby Mazer right now I can't wait to score more points and rise up in the maze community!!!

Maze Aplus for Integrity vs Yelp an F minus we're clearly the word is the fix is in with yelp my experience having to hire a lawyer to get my yelp review up is proof enough for me.   Look up my Yelp review of Dr Andrew Fagelman.  Does the doctor have a friend inside yelp? 


 
Yelp on the other hand is getting a very bad reputation I had to get a lawyer to get my yelp review back and I've been speaking other people that say that yelp is very biased and doing some dirty work I'm behalf of towels or based on how much money you spend on 

advertising.  


please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD, IAB and Cy Vance, ADAs involved thank you. 

https://vine.co/v/M3A9b3ehni0 
Vid 4 second highlights Vine

Cy Vance being yelled down outside NYU Law for what he really is in my opinion a corrupt misogynist  DA.  






June 19, 2014 learned even more about Internal Affairs Corruption do created new blog goal to sue Mr Bratton and Mr Reznick 2015. 





The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.


This is not my yelp review but I I had to hire lawyers to get my yelp review back in within two days it was mysteriously move to not recommended when in fact it was up for two years with a lot of recommendations the fix is in yelp has zero integrity. 

Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies New bad Yelp Review Not ADay @ The Beach!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/dr-andrew-fagelman-delita-hooks_24.html?m=1