NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Paragon Specialty Counter Connor The Best


Paragon Specialty Counter Connor The Best



I had given Paragon 4 stars on Yelp but now I am giving Paragon 5 Stars because Connor at the Specialty Counter sold me a  Harmon vivofit and I told him my brain is tired so he helped me download the app and sync it.  

Connor was really patient because I tried on a bunch of watches but he really knows his stuff he's very smart and he's cute and he help me pick out simplest watch because my brain is tired.   I want a watch that will sync with fitness pal!  

Connor helped me find the best watch for me.