NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Dr Fagelman Office Violence Lawyers Thwart Dr F's Goal to Censor Me

My question is did someone inside yelp get involved in trying to censor me?

See the beginning of a horrific attack by Delita Hooks and she wasn't fired.  The NYPD and DA did Dr Fagelman quite a favor since he didn't fire her after she made a hole in my retina.  


My question is after 2 years and 17 useful was my yelp review removed with inside help since somehow I allege Dr Fagelman and the NYPD have been harassing me online trying to censor me even removing YouTube's of mine but Google defended my rights and was very clear I was a victim of harassment online including censorship however with yelp I had to get my lawyers to contact their legal department so I can't help but wonder if someone inside yelp was involved because someone found out I had a dormant account I didn't even remember and haven't used in over two years if not far longer.  


I'm still greatly disturbed and upset and traumatized by the yelp review being removed repeatedly after the statute of limitations ran out on assault.  I'm going to be suing the Manhattan DA and might go also is to get her arrested for assault second-degree menacing threatening Nino letters that she signed to her NYPD fixers as well as a false cross-complaint.  Threatening a victim and a false cross-complaint I believe have a far longer statute of limitation. 

I am also going to be writing every senator that I have energy and strength to to ask for new federal laws to prosecute the police internal affairs any district attorney and assistant DA anyone involved in cases like mine where they are accomplices  to the crime I want them to do the time.  

It's a police officer does the crime it got to do the time that includes for murder so we need federal laws changed which means people from across the country have to testify in front of the U.S. Senate and I want to be one of those people.  
From yesterday: 


Dr Fagelman Yelp Review Up after my lawyers talked to yelp lawyers

It should be noted I question whether:

1) After 2 years Dr Fagelman and gang found an insider at Yelp to help attempt to censor me

2) He and Delita Hooks barter patients via favors including as they write on yelp by squeezing them in so hey give me a positive review?   I allege it worked that way with the NYPD who also retaliated against me for being a whistleblower on police corruption and fixing and favors. 

3) Are Delita Hooks and Dr Andrew Fagelman continuing to violate my patient rights discussing me with patients and then asking them to write a review on yelp including some that attack me and lie about me blaming me when there's no way I might fall for a crazy violent mine receptionist running and punching in attacking.  


4) Writing about me and yelp reviews is a violation of yelp guidelines yet yelp didn't enforce that. 
One thing that's clear it's hard to believe it's America including the violence that I was a victim of the doctors and then find that Delita Hooks a violent liars has not been fired or arrested to the fact that my attacker her and her employer continue to try and censor me and lie about me and that I am alleging violating my patient rights still today with patients even getting them to lie about me on yelp. It should also be noted all the women in the video that are screaming not to hit me all lied about me not one of them asked me if I was okay and they're all wearing medical PJs so I believe that's a violation of Hippa.   


Update 1:30om yesterday my lawyers follow up with yelp lawyer.  


I have been so traumatized just waited until now....


Dr Fagelman's office his employee punching me has caused a hole in my retina cervical damage insomnia weight gain and robbed Me of a lot including 2 years plus of my life.   




I am alleging Dr Fagelman's lawyer or troll found I had a dormant acct and used that as an excuse - they used more than one and if need be it can be the subject of questioning under oath but Yelp lawyers had me open a new account and my review is up.  I am very upset and traumatized. I am glad my review is up. 

http://m.yelp.com/user_details_reviews_self?userid=SgW-fHxC874BB2kn2ywMrg
I was punched, a running punch to my eye by Dr Fagelman's receptionist/office manger who first repeatedly voilated my patient rights and provoked me to try and get help.  I went to get a cyst removed by Dr Vine and left with a hole in my retina and neck damage from Dr Fagelman's receptionst/office manager who interferred with my patient visit violating my right trying to drag me down the hall by my hair..  My MD vacated the premises two weeks after I was attacked and of course I would never ever go back to Dr Fagelman's ever again.

Thanks and gratitude for making a difference.  

please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD, IAB and Cy Vance, ADAs involved thank you. 

https://vine.co/v/M3A9b3ehni0 
Vid 4 second highlights Vine

Cy Vance being yelled down outside NYU Law for what he really is in my opinion a corrupt misogynist  DA.  






June 19, 2014 learned even more about Internal Affairs Corruption do created new blog goal to sue Mr Bratton and Mr Reznick 2015. 





The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.


Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies New bad Yelp Review Not ADay @ The Beach!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/dr-andrew-fagelman-delita-hooks_24.html?m=1