NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Another Carriage Horse Collapsed Liam Neeson Mike Bloomberg and Christine Quinn You ARE MONSTERS!

A carriage horse collapsed today at 59th St. near FAO Schwartz - sometime after 4PM. This picture was sent to me by someone who was in a car just behind the fallen horse. The Win Animal Rights demo against the carriage horse trade was going on at the time and activists were there to document the entire horrific incident. I hear that the horse got up and appears to be OK.HOWEVER, during this season, horses are worked till they drop. The 15 minute break they are supposed to get every two hours is a joke. This inhumane industry must be shut down.



These horses belong in fields of grass -- night Mike Bloomberg’s third world streets of New York cracked and broken where a human or a horse could break a leg.  

Horses are collapsing on the streets of New York and this must be stopped!