NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Deutsche Bank Re-Creates Early Stages Nazi Germany 60 Wall St. & FDNY Blood


Deutsche Bank recreating early stages of Nazi Germany 60 Wall Street including (US soldiers ?)  mercenaries  who will not identify  themselves or who hired them which an NYPD verfied is Deutsche.  It is psychotic to say you fucked someone's mother which is  what  one Deutsche Banks's paid employees to saying this is beyond sick -- to do what --- chase people out of a public space.

Deutsche Bank  FDNY Blood  heroes Bobby Beddia and Joseph Graffagnino -- of course I blame the terrorists but clearly in my opinion Deutsche Bank and NYC gov played a roll and where is the accountability?

The behavior and actions by this bank early stages of Nazi Germany and beyond shameful.



The man I believe is potentially violent took a photo of me although he constantly tried to avoid being photographed.  I would never ever set foot there again.  It was truly the early stages of Nazi Germany and I will NEVER visit 60 Wall Street again.


NYPD officer Ng is from the transit bureau not traffic... he was okay but it was sad to see him laughing with the monster -- the most abusive creep and the NYPD chatting with the head  Deutsche Nazi woman in the fur coat.