NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Mayor to City Council to community board if they r failing you talk to me

I am listening -- you can find my email top of my artist website Suzannahbtroyartist.com

I may be able to help you at least to make sure they are not voted back in to office.

I have some great ideas and they are free or next to free.


Systems are naturally forming to expose corruption and posers not stepping up to serve the community.


I hope to strengthen these systems before the next mayoral election.


One morning very early -- crack of dawn --  I called a political agency not in NYC but with same neighborhood name  --  a woman from the office called me back to praise me -- I will fill you in on not getting the same response here in NYC.  Why?   The political machine -- so corrupt so rotten -- protecting all their greedy agendas most especially their own bank accounts and perks, kick backs.


We are effecting change....Bloomberg barely winning is proof.  The media is not reporting the news of major corruption NYC gov. and of course The White House to Albany but we can effect change and pressure the media to start reporting the news....stay tuned.