NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, December 30, 2011

CityTime CityCrime No One Wants to Go Back in Time!


See the ECTP link in the post above -- CityTime ECTP just two massive mega-disasteres but there are plenty of other tech over-runs....

in fact if a Spherion consultant did not show up with a duffel bag of cash at a bank in NY there would be no trial but business -- or rather crime -- robbery -- over billing -- fraud as usual  -- seems pretty standard -- government contracts -- Bloomberg and Mark Page, Bill Thompson, Rose Gill Hearn head of DOI in my opinion more than dropped the ball!  


When a trial was forced to happen the goal was to make Gerald Denault the fall guy but this went on way before he arrived...but no one wants to go back in time do they.

Note:  In the indictment -- does it say something about SAIC giving Denault raises and bonuses?

If so aren't his bosses some how complicit and as I said this went on way before Denault as I have explained over and over to you.  Go to link above for info if you haven't read why I say this.

If they did it would be back in Time to Rudy Giuliani and what a coincidence so many men that worked for him were making money off all these big tech deals NYC gov as lobbyist or cush jobs associated with the contractors....?  Nice work if you can get it.

Look how Rudy made quite the fortune after leaving NYC gov.!