NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, December 26, 2011

NYC Round-up: CityCrime, Sitting Mayor Perjury No Jail, Murdoch Kerik

Question I keep asking on my blogs and in a YouTube:  If Murdoch News Corp could buy Scotland Yard could they have bought Bernie Kerik?  First it is hard to believe News Corp restricting phone hacking to England and 2nd Kerik could have been bought for just about any extra services needed perhaps?

Do not pay attention -- we have the largest white collar crimes ever NYC gov and hugely in the tech sector....Bloomberg set a record outsourcing....as we face more harsh cuts --- I have gone over and over this == no arrests NYC gov officials just like the officials that have received NYPD and PBA fixing and favors -- covered-up -- we have the most crime NYC gov no arrests and the largest amount of false arrests of innocent protestors starting with Brooklyn Bridge...any updates on the deputy inspector who pepper sprayed women for no good reason or the NYPD officer that punched a woman in the face for repeating she had a court order and they should be allowed back in to Liberty Park?  I didn’t think so.



Cy Vance is not arresting anybody that broke laws NYC gov officials but he will arrests hundreds of innocent OWS protestors!


Irony:  John Liu shut down CityTime and ECTP big time but he has been revealed to have a dark side.
Queens Crappers comments are scathing....
Comments have tips for Feds...

Bloomberg, SAIC and Rupert Murdoch want John Liu dead -- politically that is.....

Christine Quinn is Bloomberg’s mini-me and her own district with the exception of a few really rich gay men hate her guts -- her selling them out for kick backs from the Rudin family was a deal breaker.  She is hated.

I have written to Bill DeBlasio -- I let you know if I ever hear back from him.

Commish Kelly not running.

Bloomberg and his puppet Quinn along with socialite mega-millionaire city planner commissioner Amanda the People’s Burden have destroyed this city for their rich and powerful friends supersizing on Old New York’s infrastructures which are shot to hell.

Who ever steps in next has a huge clean up and major miracles to perform to begin to attempt to work on damage done....not sure we can...

Expect fire works next year when the CityTime City crime trial finally begins...will be actually get the 80 million dollars back from Spherion and a massive settlement down the road from SAIC?