NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, March 2, 2012

Bravo Bill Henry Hands Across Harlem Day of Unity Stop Gun Violence

We do not have a mayor or city council speaker that is front line for the People and most especially People of Color and I want to praise Bill Henry and I want to ask for more actions of Peace -- the goal to bring Peace to the Streets with regular actions.


It is sad that we want the NYPD to be front line with everything from gun violence to children that can't find the inner tools and self-esteem to even be grateful to have a school to go.   From the poorest to the richest often kids are plopped in front of a TV to be their baby sitter.

I know the NYPD has their critics big time but no NYPD officer gets up in the morning and says I want to shot someone today.    

The streets and even the homes of community members are riddled with bullets with people that have lost their souls and any self respect or even understanding their is a community trying to have a life.  Guns are not needed -- a fragile ego has plunged knives in innocent souls bodies like Keyanna Jones who never made it to adult hood.  http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/01/keyanna-jones-murder-walks-repost.html

Rapes are up and under reported....a long time a go I did volunteer work with handicapped young kids and some were so damaged from their parents drug and alcohol abuse so there is so much work to be done.

The rap moguls have a lot of karma work to do to begin to try and undo damage they have done.

What can we do as a city to get people to have hope, self-respect and pride in their communities and most of all be safe in their homes and out in the streets.

We must have Peace.  Peace to the Streets NYC.

If I was mayor I would do a lot of very dynamic actions to address this constantly non-stop until their is Peace and by the way I am not running for any political office.