NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Joe Tacopina Chad Venus Fly Trap Seigel Cy Vance NYPD Rape

Hey Cy -- When Joe Tacky O Tacopina and Chad Seigel raped the NYPD rape victim in court and Chad Seigel compared her private parts to a Venus Fly Trap I filed a grievance with Supreme Court -- it was a hate crime in your face and Cy silent -- resign Cy Vance. joetacopinachadseigelvenusflytrap.blogspot.com/?m=1 I was threatened with a law suit by Seigel unless I removed the grievance. I did not, making clearly I would counter-sue and sent a list of who I would call including Bernie Kerik and another Tacopina ex-client who felt more than betrayed as well as his now ex-wife. I haven't heard from Tacopina Seigel. Supreme Court didn't punish but agreed Seigel's Fly Trap rude as did Judge Greg Carro but Cy Vance silent.