NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sex Addict Destroyer Elliot Spitzer Replaces Fired Keith Olbermann

Oh so sex addict Elliot Spitzer who's legal adviser Lloyd Constantine just aided and abetted NYPD Michael Pena in getting away with vaginal and anal rape replacing Keith great news. Steve Rattner Mike Bloombeg's BFF oh and owners NYTimes and NYDN and was their $ manager guilty pay to play NY Pensions - paid to not go to jail, paid to not plead guilty - pleaded the 5th 64 times gets 2 op Ed pieces in NYT - this elist criminal lectures folks on the rich not getting breaks yet that is why he isn't in jail with Hevesi. Rattner also appeared on Charlie Rose _ Rose is $ up by Mike. Rose Mike's Ken doll. Mike also owns Ed Koch and Bill Rudin lets Koch live in W Village for bubkas - Koch will say or do what ever Mikr or Bill ask because Koch also a corrupt sell-out. So old and so greedy. What does he need the $ for? Too gross to think about. Old greedy folks paying for young company? Oh Eliot has something to live for when he is really old and disgusting.