NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mike Bloomberg Profits From OWS NYPD Clashes CityTime SAIC

http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/03/nypd-help-ows-bigger-ows.html Not sure what was NYPD 's goal. New bigger banner now up. OWS and NYPD "battle" obscure all issues.

I didn't get to report 5 shootings gun violence Bed Sty -- CityTime massive cover-ups by SAIC and top NYC Gov officials, mega revolving door corruption tech deals across the boards mostly tech -- largest white collar crimes tax payer money abused no jail time or even firings NYC gov officials, hospitals closed including in Christine Quinn's district up to her eyeballs in scandals real estate St Vincent's NYU etc to term limits slush CityTime --
Press blacking out People don't know - or care --rapes are up.

NYPD devoted to OWS fund raising and recruitment this helps Mike Bloomberg -- more distractions from the fact he should resign -- multi - Watergates -- Term Limits -- broken campaign laws misdemeanor A = jail time -- perjury Haggerty trial - jail time -- CityTime ECTP NYCaps NYCWins Seedco Nice countless board of Ed tech deals Resign Bloomberg take your mini me Christine Quinn with u - she is worse than Mike.