NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, March 15, 2012

The NYTimes To Censor Suzannah Troy Again on CityTime

The NY Times will censor both these comments as they have my last CityTime comment
and a Christine Quinn one as well.  Welcome to freedom of speech.

Posted 5:10 on The NY Times Website. 

CityTime the trial of the century...next century.  The longer the delays the better for Bloomberg, Team Bloomberg and Christine Quinn.  When Spherion consultants were busted Mike ran to the press and praised SAIC.  Christine Quinn brushed aside 2 investigations in to CityTime brought by Tish James.  CityTime Term Limits -- the spin Mike's in....remember how Christine Quinn sold the lie we need Mike to help us with the economy?  A 500 million settlement is too low because we threw up systems that worked and this went back in time way before 2005 which Richard Valcich's whistle blowing letter proves. Too bad he want from hero to zero to say.   The NY Times has been censoring me so I am posting on my blogs with the time of post as well as most likely to be censored yet again from my 1st Amendment Right by the old grey lady.  

posted 5:11 
p.s.  http://youtu.be/ccywZowIJEg  I offer Gerald Shargel a "mayor Bloomberg King of New York" poster if he call Mike Bloomberg to the stand.