NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, September 10, 2012

AT&T Smart Phone Dirty Dealings Unlimited Plan!

AT&T had to grandfather me in to the unlimited plan and for years would make me extend my contract when I wanted no contract so I could get a new iphone.  I am not getting a new iphone and I am counting down the days -- it is 2 years to dump AT&T.

Why?

The execs at AT&T aren't rich enough or busy enough so they are devising ways to get me to quit my grandfathered unlimited plan.

1) they will not let me tether which as an activist is something I want and need to do.  Tethering would allow me to take my computer and hook it up to my iphone anywhere and get WIFI via the 4g on my phone

but this morning I got the newest dirty dealings by AT&T evil and greedy bosses 

2) VisitATT Free Msg: Your data usage has reached 3GB this month. Using more than 3GB in future

will result in reduced speeds. You can use Wi-Fi to help avoid reduced speeds. 

Are you kidding me?

I gather some folks are really taking advantage of the grandfathered unlimited deal or is it really that AT&T  when not trying to force me to sign contracts FOR YEARS AT&T  is trying to get me to go quitt the grandfathered unlimited deal by limiting me in every way possible.


If you believe in your company why would you be forcing clients to sign contracts to commit to you for years?