NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mike Bloomberg caught on Public Tv Being Yelled Down by me CityTime and ECTP!


I had bad insomnia last night and I did a blog post "Dear Lt. O'Sullivan" and first time in a long time I checked my mail YouTube from my Iphone and saw a YouTube message I hadn't seen before about me dressed as Quinn on WPIX so I wrote back a thank you and got this email!  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNUbAk1A2MU&feature=share&list=UUmCef-t72tojrbQ3d8UW2LA   Mike Bloomberg couldn't hear what I had to say?  I was shouting about the largest white collar crimes in NYC gov. history and under his watch.

Mike Bloomberg in my opinion lied yet again.  Read what he wrote and my response I will post beneath his and 1) Mike Bloomberg's staff had my name and name of my blog.They haven't tracked me down for Mike to ask me what I said.
2) In a court of law under oath with he lie again like he did the Haggerty trial?
From my YouTube message box a supporter of my work!
Just saw You on PIX tonight!
I was watching some kind of conference by our dear Mayor on a cable channel earlier this week that covers all his press conferences and I could've sworn I heard a familiar voice (offscreen) grabbing his attn. He looked befuddled (what a surprise) and told the reporters he didn't understand what the person was saying and if they could brief him afterwards as to what she wanted. I laughed and could tell he knew exactly who you were and what YOU wanted.

He and his puppet Quinnocchio better get used to it and if Ms. Quinn attempts to shake my hand to get my vote when I get off my train at South Ferry for work, I'll just snub her like I snubbed Mikey when he ran his illegal 3rd term when he tried shaking mine. I'll tell her to her face that she is a fraud and a disgrace to Women voters in this city. And I agree she totally sold out the Village and closed St. Vincent's to replace it with disgusting condos for the rich and celebrities. She makes wretch.

Anyway, you're probably asleep (it's 2:30 am). Get lots of rest and be careful out there. You don't want those Mayoral thugs to put their hands on you. And thank you for the sweet lil message, made my night.  Good night hun. See ya on the Tube. 

Thanks....


My yell down was captured and ran on nyc public tv. Off course the press let him office. 

Read below the message I forward you!!!


If we ask Bloomberg under oath would he testilie in court like he did during Haggerty trial?
I had severe insomnia last night
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/09/nypd-lt-sullivan-bloomberg-code-for.html?m=1


for my over achievers......remember Mike Bloomberg NYC Gov TV scandals and his staff also his campaigners....