NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cy Vance Protested Harlem Protestors Outside Cy's Office


http://merchantofnewyorkcity.com/harlem-rally-in-support-of-jazz-hayden/

Watch video -- half way thru they show actual clip of Cy Vance before the election and he talks the talk about equality and democracy as well racial profiling -- now like Mike Bloomberg -- he no longer belongs in democracy and won't meet with the People.

The only thing different is Cy Vance doesn't have the NYPD rough these people up and or intimidate them.

Remember Christine Quinn helped Bloomberg to flush democracy down the toilet.

Cy Vance for some strange reason has not prosecuted the St. Vincent's Hospital crooks....is that because of certain rich white folks and City Hall doesn't want that to happen because they don't want Rudin acquisition to get any more attention.  Note the media killing news on community anger toward Rudin St. Vincent's luxury condos from deaths to small biz danger to immense anger at Christine Quinn...

guess Howard Rubenstein wouldn't like that -- not good for his clients and special friends City Hall.