NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, September 14, 2012

Ron Kuby Street Fight Steps Forward Like A Super Hero without The Super Hero Ending

Ron Kuby may resemble his bad assed clients The Hells Angels with his long grey pony tail but not when it comes to fighting although he was fighting for a noble cause according to The NY Daily News this powerful "movement lawyer" was left bloodied and wrenched his back and brusied his knuckles trying to fight back against homophobe gay bashers in Chelsea!

Ron could not ignore their homophic trash mouths shouting slurs out to the general public and stepped forward like a super hero without the super hero ending.

New York is never dull.


I have come to profoundly dislike the NYDN but I paid full price to read this article and no surprise I can't find it on line. It has funny Kuby giving Howard Cossell blow by blow details on his lousy but noble fight which he lost but often in court he wins.


(NYDN that lousy paper that won't let me post comments -- thanks Mort Zuckerman and Murdoch's Colin Myler editor who may ended up in jail for his role in hacking scandal --thanks for violating my 1st amendment rights and allowing racists homophobes to comment but not me!)