NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Bernie Kerik Bronx Tale No Joe Tacopina at His Side!



Kerik Is Leaving His Cell to Testify at a Bronx Trial

Bernard B. Kerik, the former New York police commissioner imprisoned on federal charges of tax fraud and other crimes, is set to take the stand in a perjury case.




Joe denies ratting out anybody.  Are any Mafia running to Joe Tacky-O?
Mafias don't risk turn-coat lawyers but Joe isn't a rat!


Is Bernie Kerik going to write a new book?



My playlist of 3 Joe Tacopina parodies bragging about charging $750 and hour and Joe instructed us plebs to not  us the term NYPD Rape Cop so I use it repeatedly.  Joe bragged he got the rape cop off. Well the rape cop is going to jail.

Explain to me how Bernie Kerik is behind bars and NYPD rape cop Moreno isn't?
There are people that hate Joe Tacopina so much they have come up to me and said Joe Tacopina should be behind bars.


When is NYPD heroin rape cop Moreno going to jail?
Rapes are up and under reported.  Any ideas why?