NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Amanda Burden Evil Witch City Planning Commissioner


Evil Amanda The People's Burden Up Zoning Queen

Evil city planner commissioner and want a laugh -- when I called Dept of Investigation on DOB they put me on hold and I had to listen to the evil witch talk about zoning and how easy it is to understand. 



Sure because the People's Burden green lights every zone busting build and pushed a Tsunami of Community Crushing development with sky piercing mirrored buildings that reflex a history destroyed and communities no longer welcome.  


She and Mike Bloomberg responsible for the most mass displacement ever in the area since The American Indians.  


When Mike Bloomberg says Progress he means get your moving van. 


The People's Burden would not give us protective zoning to Save St Vincent's Hospital so we could only have a hospital; she and her kids with 40 million $ trust fund don't need a hospital and St V Trauma Level 1 with Rape Crisis Center and AIDS care. 12 West 12th St 


Burden refused us zoning protection St Ann's from 1847 120 E 12 th St -- visit hideous NYU zone buster 120 e 12


She pushed every eminent domain abuse Columbia U, Brooklyn Stadium, Willets and corrupt deals NYU, NY Law Dorm on 3rd illegal zone busting build, Cooper Union, The New School, SVA and don't forget corrupt deals Coney Island. 


She wants Duane Reades in Coney Island with hideous hotels and condos.  


She destroyed the soul of NYC and look at her she looks soulless.  She looks like a zombie; too much surgery to tighten her face?  She was and is a socialite and The People are last on her list unless they serve her arrogant privileged self.