NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Stevie Bates OWS Still Missing?


I found someone searching on my blog so I wonder what ever happened to her.

My first hand experience abuse, corruption and a det squad 01 that doesn't want to investigate but make crime go away -- yeah me being violently assaulted evoke faith in the NYPD.

Has she been found.  There is no news stating she has.


  1. http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/05/stevie-bates-missing-ows-liberty-park.html


    Stevie Bates, daughter of Satellite Academy basketball coach Darryl ...

    www.nydailynews.com/.../stevie-bates-daughter-satellite-academy-ba...
    May 13, 2012 – 19-year-old woman, who was involved in Occupy Wall Streetmovement, was ... For any information on the whereabouts of Stevie Bates, please contact ... the occasion, except to keep looking for clues to find their daughter.
  2. Stevie Bates Goes Missing After Traveling With Occupy Wall Street ...

    www.helpfindthemissing.org › ... › Missing › Missing Adults
    10 posts - 1 author - Jun 3, 2012
    Stevie Bates, 19, msg.4/27/2012, Pittsburgh, PA. Missing Adults.
  3. Family searches for missing occupiers - NYPOST.com

    www.nypost.com/.../anxious_hunt_for_owser_ ...
    May 13, 2012 – ... vanished from an Occupy Wall Street cross-country junket 17 days ago. ... Stevie Bates, 19, borrowed a cellphone April 27 to call her mother, ...