NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Dr. Fagelman Receptionist Delita Hooks I WILL SLAP THE CRAP OUT OF YOU! She said


http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE

Went in to get a cyst removed and biosiped.  I felt beautiful and very happy.  Had 2 injections to remove cyst -- it was painful but nothing hurt my body, mind and spirit as much as the assault to come as well as the NYPD letting the violent creature from the Planet Rage go instead of arresting her.

My MD and her partner vacated 155 Spring St. 2 weeks after the assault.

Dr. Andrew Fagelman Ok With Receptionist Giving Finger, I Will Slap the Crap out of You, Assault

Well me must be == he did not fire her.  The women in the video all lied about me not knowing I had a video to prove the truth.

FYI a medical office is suppose to be a safe place.

I have been told people lie and they are not many good people in the world but truly in my opinion all the people in that video, Dr. Fagelman the NYPD involved are evil.

That is my opinion as a victim of a violent assault and there is nothing an patient could do to deserve to be verbally berated let alone given the finger and than when I want to document the abuse I get violently assaulted with damage to my eye -- a hole in my retina, blood in my eye and around my eye, damage to my neck, she ripped out my hair and yes after the third strike to my body by Delita Hooks, I defended myself or I could have hurt even more.

Just evil and bad karma.

Dr. Fagelman NY no compassion shown to me.

155 Spring St. New York