NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, July 15, 2013

Christine Quinn Sought Kardashian Fame Money Autobiography Flopped Weiner Spitzer Envy?


Sounds like Christine Quinn is in denial and has "Weiner envy".....


she is in bed with more billionaires than the most "infamous socialite gold diggers of our times" and Christine Quinn sold us out to Bill Rudin so we have no Trauma Level 1 Hospital with a Rape Crisis Center and AIDS care NO RAPE CRISIS CENTER and Quinn calls herself a feminist?

Christine Quinn tried to sell her book and it filed so she had the NY Public library buy a ton of them again abusing tax payer money.  Christine Quinn has no shame.



Christine Quinn compares Weiner & Spitzer to Kardashians



Christine Quinn Sought Kardashian Fame Money Autobiography Flopped Weiner Spitzer Envy?