NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Mayor Bloomberg CityTime 911 Corruption Stop Frisk NYPD Out of Control + Dr. Fagelman Delita Hooks


Extreme exhaustion and being a victim of a violent assault at a medical office by a receptionist office manager the Jodi Arias of reception desks named Delita Hooks, Dr. Fagelman's employee not fired or arrested despite nearly blinding me and harming my neck violating my body repeatedly and my patient privacy and patient rights 9 months and 1 day ago she walked in to the precinct the day after she attacked me and was confident she could commit a crime and file a cross complaint.

Read my posts today on NYC gov corruption and Mike Bloomberg 911, Stop and Frisk, etc and there is the NYPD fixing for Dr. Fagelman as well....

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/07/nyt-editors-take-head-out-of-mike.html

http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2013/07/bill-deblasio-on-our-spoiled-bully-stop.html


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/06/mayor-bloomberg-saic-top-officials.html
NYC Gov CityTime SAIC vs NSA SAIC  trailblazer you have to give SAIC an award for so many scandals abusing tax payer money and getting away with it....

http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2013/07/gov-cuomo-moreland-act-faux-corrupt.html

Mayor Bloomberg CityTime 911 Corruption Stop Frisk NYPD Out of Control + Dr. Fagelman Delita Hooks

I suggest Delita Hooks get arrested and until she does expect me to continue to talk about what happened to me blog about it and hand out justice cards.

Considering how corrupt IAB is and how slow IAB moves I ordered 1,000 more cards and next week ordering 2,500 more meaning I have very little faith in Internal Affairs or Dr. Andrew Fagelman finally admitting his staff have no right to hit a patient EVER let alone violate my patient rights and privacy.  I was Dr. Vine's patient who shared the office so how did Delita Hooks get my name.  I didn't have her's when I was fighting off corrupt NYPD cops trying to fix this for them.






NYPD Fixed Dr. Fagelman Assault Receptionist Delita  Hooks Menaces Gives Finger Violently Assaulting me Vid 13,707 Views Thank you, thank you....

think of Natalie Merchant song



Thank you all for witnessing the beginning of a very sick and violent attack on my body, Dr  Andrew Fagelman ignored Dr. Vine's demand that Delita Hooks be fired and Dr. Fagelman allowed Delita Hooks to go right back to her desk as if she had not just violently come out from behind a long closed off reception desk.

My arm was numb from 2 painful injections to my arm numb my left arm and I had 2 bags on my left shoulder including an ipad in one bag that weighed heavy and held my iphone in my right arm as Delita Hooks repeatedly and savagedly attacked me punching me a running punch like I was a human pinata and the NYPD corrupt cops who refused to meet me to see the seriousness of my injuries and Delita Hooks NYPD Detectives never even called me all took her blatant lies and her accomplices lies as the video proves and fixed the violent crime and IAB has done nothing in 9 months not even interviewing me yet so thank you for helping push these view count up even though it has been age rated and now you have to sign in with a gmail account to see this video.

You have to be 18 and have a gmail count to see the video but it just broke 13,707 views.

How ironic you have to be 18 to watch this but a school teacher who was encouraged to see Dr Fagelman I believe by the union and because of his location and told me in her own unique words that Delita Hooks had quite an attitude and she isn't the only one to tell me that -- -this school teacher and any school teacher visiting the medical offices can't allow their students to see Delita Hooks violent assault by Dr. Andrew Fagelman's receptionist Delita Hooks at 155 Spring St that happen in public area for all to see.

Thanks for helping me expose the NYPD, IAB dragging their feet because Delita Hooks must be arrested for assault and a false cross complaint and Dr. Fagelman as well as the women in the video I am told lied and said it was me when the video proves other wise

Thanks and please help me to continue to make this YouTube viral.

A medical office is suppose to be a safe place.  If I sue Hip Emblem wants thousands of dollars of medical bills re-imbursed from the violent savage attack by Dr. Fagelman's receptionist Delita Hooks.

NYPD Fixed Dr. Fagelman Assault Receptionist Delita  Hooks Menaces Gives Finger Violently Assaulting me Vid 13,707 Views Thank you