NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, July 8, 2013

Suzannah B. Troy Christine Quinn Slush Gate Tank Top









Wow the camera loves me -- you can see the dark circles under my eyes and the way I have aged so dramatically from the violent assault Google Dr. Fagelman Assault and watch his violent receptionist attack me and the video proves the NYPD fixed it -- ask NYPD Det Andy Dwyer and Det John Vergona about how and why because Internal Affairs is sure taking their sweet time.

I am so exhausted and just past out Justice Cards to rousing support especially from a gentleman originally from Africa now a New Yorkers  who said what was done to me was wrong and he wants to follow my story and I deserve Justice.


Here I am wearing my Christine Quinn slushgate shirt and I am smiling but reality I got off the phone an hour ago with Internal Affairs.  I was pleased they did not have a highly paid NYPD Detective to answer phones over $60,000 to act like a 311 operator but I got an NYPD Police Office plain po and he was wrong in his assertions but I liked him -- even though we didn't agree and he did give me my newest complaint number against IAB.

Read below -- every day the corrupt NYPD gets bad press and I bet this NYPD officer responsible for killing a school teacher trying to cross the street got less than a wrist slap because the NYPD protect their own just like they fixed me being violently assaulted.

Felix Cross 61 School teacher  Run over Killed by Careless NYPD Female veteran

http://m.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/no_rap_for_cop_in_deadly_hit_PK8iyxZTuQ8vHOeog4ghoO

No rap’ for cop in deadly hit

The NY Post protects killer cops name.

Let me guess she still gets to get behind the wheel of an NYPD car no problem
and what is the update on Capt. Aaron Wright Internal Affairs who beat the crap out of his
NYPD Sgt Domestic Abuse gal pal who lied to protect him...how far this Capt Aaron Wright got in NYPD and like Delita Hooks Dr Fagelman's receptionist who assaulted me my guess not the first time.




#NYPD Corruption Youtube help to break 14,000 fixed violent assault by Dr Fagelman's receptionist Delita Hooks

#nypd fix for Dr. Fagelman Assault Receptionist Delita Menaces Assault vid help break 14,000http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=tw via @youtube

#NYPD Corruption Youtube help to break 14,000 fixed violent assault by Dr Fagelman's receptionist Delita Hooks

Month 9 and 7 days as a patient 155 Spring St I was savagely assaulted by Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist and office manager and without surgery I would have gone blind in my left eye.  My eye and neck permanent damage scar tissue post laser surgery to repair hole in my eye and neck even less mobility and more pain but damaged by corrupt cops PTS -- Delita Hooks corrupt detectives never contacted me and yesterday after months getting tipped off accidentally by IAB Sgt who knew I got his name wrong Andy drier I learned his name is Sgt NYPD Det Andy Dwyer.


I believe in collusion with Det John Vergona they are accessories to assault for fixing the violent assault.  

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/07/can-i-have-nypd-det-andy-dwyer-and-det.html?m=1


IAB corrupt in my opinion and here is 1 example:
NYPD Sgt said in prior call she would mail me my notes I accidentally gave her she lied and never sent. Ironic because I wanted NYPD Det Andy Dwyer's name but I had it spelled wrong and she knew more proof IAB protects NYPD.