NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Dr Andrew Fagelman Internist 155 Spring St. The Most Violent Receptionist Delita Hooks Punches Patient






Dr Andrew Fagelman's employee Delita Hooks his receptionist and office manager came out from behind a long closed off reception desk to menace me as I tried to get help from Dr. Vine who had just removed a cyst from my elbow 2 numbing injections to my arm and I had bags on my arms and holding my phone Delita Hooks violently attacked me and she could have closed the door but she had to take her rude unprofessional behavior to yet another level violence.

Dr Andrew Fagelman refused to fire Delita Hooks despite my MD's demands and she vacated the premises.

Delita Hooks violated my body causing serious damage to my eye and neck spine and than lied about me causing me more harm and she got the NYPD to fix this violent crime for her. The corrupt NYPD met with her the violent attacker and not me the victim confirming her verbal assault that started this violence Delita Hooks telling me I had no rights and how was I?  Well the corrupt NYPD involved agreed with her taking over where she left off and are now being investigated.

When we do get a Federal Monitor and a new commission in to NYPD corruption I hope to bring forward this violent attack and the NYPD role.  I had a private investigator ask Dr. Fagelman did he talk to the police?  He said no comment.

Det John Vergona told me the doctors would not be interviewed since they did not witness the attack.

My MD did rush to me once her assitance who I approached for help as Delita Hooks followed me over after her verbal assault because Dr Vine's asst broke in to the examining room to get Dr Vine to come to me but the corrupt NYPD where not interested in interviewing Dr. Vine and her medical assistant.  


Dr Andrew Fagelman Internist 155 Spring St. The Most Violent Receptionist Delita Hooks Punches Patient

NYPD fixing corruption Soho NYC Medical offices Manhattan Mike Bloomberg's NYC so violent even a medical office is not a safe place.

My body violated by Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist, my patient rights, patient privacy violated.

I am alleging that Delita Hooks also submitted forged medical reports to the NYPD since I barely touched her in response to her violent continued assault and battery, punching, hair pulling wrenching my neck as Delita Hooks tried to drag be down the hall way by my hair to the elevator - I did the bare minium to get her off me and to stop her from kicking, punching and ripping out my hair, earring, damaging my iphone cover and most of all without surgery I would have lost my vision.

Delita Hooks is a violent liar and Dr Fagelman did not fire her and the corrupt NYPD fixed this violent assault and Delita aka "Delite" can ask so sweet she is the Jodi Arias of medical reception desks.