NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, July 12, 2013

Dr Andrew Fagelman 155 Spring St Delita Hooks Creature from the Planet Rage Savage Assault fixed by NYPD almost at 14,000


http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE

You have to sign in with gmail to see savage assault less than 40 views away from 14,000 and please do to continue to shame Internal Affairs who says the case is still open but in my opinion spending way too much time how to try and figure out how to cover-up for corrupt NYPD that coerced me in to dropping charges.

I guess Dr. Fagelman thinks it is fine to violently and savagely assault other MD's patients that share his office but my MD and her partner vacated the premises asap.

I now have thousands of dollars of medical bills and on going treatment for my eye that Delita Hooks made a hole in -- Delita Hooks made a hole in my retina and after surgery there is now scar tissue called an emacular pucker as well as my neck more damaged than it was before and severe trauma as well emotionally because she lied about me and lied to the NYPD who knew from the video the truth but used her lies to coerce me against my will to drop charges which is why it is now an open case with Internal Affairs.

If IAB does not do their job than I will pursue along with others I hope as a group federal intervention in to NYPD and IAB corruption.

Dr Andrew Fagelman 155 Spring St Delita Hooks Creature from the Planet Rage Savage Assault fixed by NYPD  almost at 14,000 YouTube views on just this youtube along...include other copies and it is than over 15,000 views total..

I continue being delayed but filing a law suit soon and NYPD involved with all be served.