NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Dr Andrew Fagelman Soho Delita Hooks Savage Assault Tumors Growing Eye Damage Neck

The symptoms of the fibroid tumors are getting worse....the worst sensation is the tumors collapsing my bladder.

They were bad before Dr Fagelman's insanely violent receptionist office manager attacked me and than lied about me to anyone stupid enough to listen and I hear she is Jodi Arias like in how sweet she can be when she wants to be.

Since her attack I don't sleep well and my body has declined with weight gain and tumors have grown the symptoms are worse.

I go Friday to look in to radiation treatments I had turned down before Dr Fagelman's violent "Delite" nearly blinded me and I am having problems in both eyes floaters and the left eye sometimes it sees like a fuzzy spot -- she made a hole in my retina which I had laser repaired and now the scar tissue is growing sadly very upset....


This is the worst insomnia of my life--- hard to function....so tired.....

I want to look in to other treatments and also the option of no treatment -- I am not going through menopause yet -- not hot flashes and I still get my period.  If I was the odds would be the tumors would shrink.  

I also need therapy on my neck and Emblem has refused me.  My neck is way worse from Delita Hooks savage attack on me.  Not fire or arrested because Dr Fagelman called 1800 fix it for me and the NYPD and IAB did because I am a whistle blower and that made them more than happy to do so?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/155408389/Suzannah-B-Troy-v-NYPD-IAB-City-of-New-York-New-York-City-Commissioner-Raymond-Kelly-New-York-Police-Department-NYPD-Internal-Affairs-BureauChi

My lawsuits stats state over 1,000 reads....



The NYPD and IAB fixing this violent assault which goes black when Delita Hooks lands a running punch to my left eye making a hole in my retina has 15, 343 views as up 8:30 Monday night as I work on this post for tomorrow am.