NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Zipper Awesome Documentary on Coney Island Today Dress Like Mermaid IFC Screening !!!!!!!


Zipper Awesome Documentary on Coney Island Today Dress Like Mermaid IFC Screening !!!!!!!




I booed mayor Bloomberg and Amanda The People's Burden
and get insight in to Thor's greedy development and NYC gov Tsunami of Community Crushing Development via the wild rides of Coney Island Amusement Park and the demise of Zipper ride!!!


Be educated and Amy Nicholson brilliantly enlightens you on a side of NYC you haven't been allowed to see inside nyc corrupt dealings with greedy real estate dealings and you will not be bored!!!!


"When Mike Bloomberg says "Progress" he means getting your moving van!"

Suzannah B. Troy

The MTA ad agency refused to quote me a price to run this as an ad!!!!!