NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Star Trek in to the Darkness by JJ Abrams EXCELLENT A Love Story?

Star Trek in to the Darkness by JJ Abrams  EXCELLENT A Love Story?

I stopped going the movie theaters since I, a patient after a $430 medical visit was a victim of a violent savage attack at the doctor's office in Soho by "Delite"  Dr Fagelman's Jodi Arias of medical reception desks and the NYPD helped her get away with everything but murder.





I didn't want to buy the film but I did so I could enjoy it in the luxury of my home.....and it was worth the money and exceeded expectations....I had low expectations and feared violence like True Blood.

Let's face it the topics addressed heavy but non-intelligent life forms can enjoy the non-stop action...!

The acting fantastic and the story surprisingly well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love the humor... who doesn't need a laugh.


I have a crush on Benedict Cumberbatch so that was a thrill even if he is the bad guy, love the actor and he gives the role so much more depth.   (For the latest on Benedict and Sherlock Holmes....).  I can't wait for the new installment of SH!

Loved seeing the Tribble and guess who?????  

I cried.....I may have needed to get out some tears in a safe place but some how this movie was powerful --- the only film I have seem in a decade that did not use special effects to compensate for a directors lack of confidence to tell a story, to entertain us and to trust that we have an imagination.  I can't take special effects over-kill.

My heart pounded but not like the Hobbit films -- the only 2
 I saw way too much over the stop effects that made viewing a turn-off.

I even loved the music.  "Star Trek in to the Darkness" had a lot of action, my heart pounded but what makes this film powerful is my heart was moved.... I cried because it is above love, it is about friendship and it is about family and here in NYC and around the world sometimes life makes us create our own families of unconventional kinds.

Loved it.     The film touched me....eyes moist....amazing such a macho film has a secret --- underneath all that testosterone  is some very sensitive feelings above love -- not even "lover love" sizzling hot sex love....just love.

The film is an uplift... a roller coaster ride and very much like the old styled films you can walk out of the theatre and feel better.  For me I can go for a walk and have dinner now and feel better.