NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Nelson Garcia LGBT Bashes Suzannah B. Troy for Dyslexia on behalf of Bronx LGBT Center Christine Quinn?


Nelson Garcia LGBT  Bashes Suzannah B. Troy for Dyslexia on behalf of Bronx LGBT Center Christine Quinn?

Nelson Garcia2nd

Advisor at Tc
Location
Greater New York City Area
Industry
Legal Services


Linkedin  No picture but this sicko has mine and since I found his post he sent me a notice he is now following me and why considering his put down?  Why no picture on linked in?  Really sick abusive guy?  Is Nelson Garcia prejudice against people with dyslexia and bad grammar okay to bash them?

I want to know about the LGBTQ Bronx see no evil attitude when it comes to Quinn and I want full disclosure of who gives them money and what are there relationship to Quinn is and I get a vile abuse slam by NG who once offered to help me. Bloomberg Quinn used slush to push thru an illegal third term and Quinn continues to funnel money to her pals every which way she can.

http://ngforequality.blogspot.com/2013/08/why-is-suzannah-b-troy-attacking-bronx.html

Wow just learned Nelson Garcia is NG and maybe he describes himself perhaps he is a lunatic but I suggest if he offers you help say no thanks.


Hey I don't know your name because when u never told me NG
but thanks for your put downs and how about you email your pic with your name for my blog.


NG emails never signed Nelson Garcia.   To learn what a vile person Nelson Garcia is read his post or don't.  Not worth wasting your time or mine.

Sobbing ex-head of Bronx gay community center sentenced to at least 2 years in prison for stealing funds

http://m.nypost.com/p/news/local/bronx/least_head_years_bronx_stealing_jF8eOpZiL9yNqpjX5h2keJ

Will what's her name be voting for Chris Quinn?

"NelsonG is now following you on Disqus"


Is Nelson Garcia a lunatic obsessed with me?



You won't let me post this article on your one sided little hate crime.


Where does the LGBT community center get it's money.

I asked them to post all that on their website and send me link.

I better money all one sided like thus cowardly attack???


LGBT center not interested in why Quinn sold out her own community including LGBTQ community and Mark Carson had no chance because Quinn pushed Rudin Luxury Condos.

I called for an investigation in to Mark Carson's ambulance not Quinn.

Hey coward NG I didn't change my format and my problems solved.

Google has removed my work and apologized including my entire YouTube channel before the mayoral election Mike barely one. I

NG's problems clearly aren't solved and he is so obsessed with me now I am getting notices from Disqus he is following me.

Your post makes you look like a creep and a warning to others to to accept your health because if you don't agree NG helper will trash you.

Karma back at you.