NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, March 28, 2014

Adreian Payne takes heals Lacey Holsworth pain 8 yr old rare form Cancer vs Dr Andrew Fagelman Abuse Patient Rights Savage Attack Delita Hooks NYPD coercion abuse IAB 155 Spring St

Adreian Payne takes heals Lacey Holsworth pain 8 yr old 

Watch the YouTube amazing so moving!!!!!!!!!!

In NY Post link. 



Deeply moving and it helps you to have faith that there are good people out there. I donated my white blood cells for a little girl and I've donated my white blood cells for 28-year-old Hispanic male in Newark hospital but Dr.Andrew Fagelman 155 Spring St Delita Hooks his receptionist office manager changed my world in the worst way..

I was violated like I was in a doctors office and than to go to the NYPD and happy New York Police Department violate me then to go to internal affairs and have them do the same is just terrific so see YouTube like this is inspiring.  


In link below....

Michigan State star befriends ailing 8-year-old girl | New York Post

Bless Adreian Payne -- he will never become windows Soloist athletes that uses female interns like human tissues to be used exploited discarded.   

Adreian Payne soul level doing good. 


G-d sees all.  


I tell myself re: Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks violent liar seen in the YouTube with her friends screaming not to hit me and than I was told they all lied about me after she made a hole in my retina and damaged my neck. 



Amazing video in the link above and then I found this one too

Adreian Payne and 7 Year- Old Lacey Holsworth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=194EIrrQXnk&sns=tw via @youtube


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com

Thanks and gratitude for making a difference.  
ps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you. 






Adreian Payne takes heals Lacey Holsworth pain 8 yr old rare form Cancer Dr Andrew Fagelman Abuse Patient Rights Savage Attack Delita Hooks NYPD coercion abuse IAB 155 Spring St