NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Dr Fagelman Violence Lies Delita Hooks YouTube Attacking Patient Breaks 21,000 Views

Dr Fagelman Violence Lies Delita Hooks YouTube Attacking Patient Breaks 21,000 Views

Dr Andrew Fagelman 
155 Spring St 
Internist 

Employs the most violent lying unprofessional receptionist office manager Delita Hooks
who made a hole in my retina and 
then blamed me and anybody with a brain and the soul knows there's nothing a patient can do to be attacked by Delita Hooks.  She lied to the NYPD.  She filed a false cross-complaint which the serious crime as well as attacking someone mysteriously she was not arrested or fired so thank you for helping me to take this YouTube viral. 

Dr Fagelman Assault Delita Hooks Receptionist Office Manager Unprofessional Violent Liar Attacks Patient NYPD Fix

2:30 am wake up post traumatic stress the violence the lies including I am told every woman in the video and not one of them asked me if I was okay by the way!

Delita Hooks is a violent liar -- below her false cross complaint and I was told the corrupt cops sealed her false cross complaint in under one year.....  I am suffering vision problems and more and the PTS extra bad....


Delita Hooks False cross complaint yet corrupted internal affairs Bureau still has not done their job where are the arrests including for the corrupt cop that threaten me and finally coerced me into dropping charged - the New York police department has so many checks and balances it's proof he did not act alone he did this with other police and it also exposes the internal affairs Bureau fixing for corrupt cops http://www.scribd.com/doc/173385168/Dr-Andrew-Fagelman-Receptionist-Office-Manager-Delita-Hooks-False-Criminal-Report-to-NYPD