NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Wall Street Journal Discriminating Against Me?

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/03/cushman-wakefield-hire-kkk-ray-kelly.html

The Wall Street Journal is preventing from commenting on Cushman and Wakefield hiring KKK Ray Kelly.   Is this America?  Is this NYC.    What happened to the First and Fourteenth amendment?

I am one of the few commentors that uses their real name and photo.  The WSJ published my letter "Betrayal at Ground Zero" in The WSJ April 2004 but the WSJ doesn't like what I have to say so they locked me out and I am waiting for a reason and I don't believe it will be the truth of why I am locked out.  I believe the WSJ is no different than abusive NYPD that want to silence their critics but thankfully the WSJ isn't using a night stick or false arrest tactics.






Notice:Suzannah B. Troy 

Your participation in, and access to, the Journal Community has been disabled
 due to violation of the Community Rules



Is the WSJ like corrupt NYPD discriminating only when it suits them in application of the rules to silence voices they want silenced?  So I can find comments that violate guidelines and by they way are not even the person's real name which isn't that also a violation?

Below one example ---
We welcome your thoughtful comments. There are certain rules that each Journal Community member must follow:
  • You must use your actual first and last name when you post comments or participate in discussions. You may not represent that you are any other person, whether real or invented, or imply any connection with any person or organization with which you are not, in fact, associated.





If you feel you have reached this status change in error, please
contact moderator@wsj.com



 I have emailed the moderator asking for an explanation to post on my blogs.

I am waiting for a response.


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-wall-street-journal-has-now-disable.html


I am waiting for a response.


In my opinion you are non different than king George with the goal to silence voices in opposition.




http://news.yahoo.com/us-under-fire-global-press-freedom-report-233542924.html



Neil Lipschutz says someone will get back to me with an explanation. 


He says they have a right to guidelines and enforcing them and I responded they are no different than NYPD with nightsticks with one goal to silence me.  


I let him no this is shameful and gave him the King George analogy. 




http://www.talkingbiznews.com/2/dow-jones-newswires-lipschutz-stair-stepped-his-way-to-the-top/


Last time the Wall Street Journal violated my rights Neil Lipschultz agreed with me and rectified what in my opinion was gross abuse  by The WSJ but this time he's leaving it to someone else.  I said Neil excuse me language but this is bullshit.  This is an excuse to silence me.  I told him I am dynamic hence the WSJ publishing my letter Betrayal at Ground Zero and one of the most dynamic 
commentors to use my real name and photo.