NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

NYPD Hero Joe Sanchez Denied Reinstatement by Legal Dept.

NYPD Hero Joe Sanchez Denied Reinstatement by Legal Dept.






http://www.change.org/petitions/nyc-h...


Please sign petition: I wrote this to Bill Bratton police commissioner and there is a 150 word limit.



To mayor Bill de Blasio, Commissioner Bill Bratton, Inspector Kerry Sweet, Deputy Commissioiner Susan Herman: I made history with IAB Lt who investigated stating charges against Joe Sanchez "unfounded". If there is a road block in Joe's file I do feel Mr. Bratton and Inspector Sweet disrespected Mr. Sanchez and than NYPD President of the Hispanic Society retired Det Eddie Martinez by a denial with no explanation. I made a YouTube today addressing the legal dept denial and concerns of how Hispanic NYPD officers that contributed as powerfully as Herman Velez who even flew Mr. Bratton in an NYPD helicopter was treated as well. I will be writing an official letter to you in a few weeks asking Mr. Blasio's administration, Mr. Bratton and Ms. Herman to please treat this men with respect and I will include aprox 150 signatures asking for Joe's reinstatement including by many NYPD and law enforcement. Joe's story is in every precinct right now in a mag calle NYBlue Now. Where is change?