NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Chad Seigel Tacopina Seigel NYPD Rape Cop Suzannah Troy's Grievance


Supreme Court Dept. of Disciplinary Committee not going to punish Chad D. Seigel, Esquire but the Supreme Court Disciplinary Committee does echo the sentiment of Judge Carro in relation to the crude and inappropriate term  Chad Seigel used in defending his client(s) in the underlying rape trail, it does not rise to the level of misconduct warranting discipline pursuant to the NY Rules of Professional Conduct.

Folks -- Chad Seigel and Joe Tacopina got away with putting the rape victim on trial and an in your face hate crimes against women.  Rapes are up and under reported.  Another NYPD officer has been exposed raping yet another innocent woman and another NYPD officer has been exposed involved with drugs -- as making money off of drugs.  Why not since Cy Vance has given a message to the NYPD -- go for it with drugs and you will get barely a wrist slap rolling the heroin in the NYPD rape cop’s locker in to a year sentence.

In Chad Seigel’s response to the grievance he gives me the full Tacopina Seigel rape treatment and slanders me and Veterans from WW2, Korea and Viet Nam as well as LGBT activists who bothered to protest in front of their law offices with me because we objected to their behavior in court and putting the NYPD rape victim on trial.

Anyone who cares you too can write and complain for Chad Seigel comparing women’s genital in question form to a (Venus) Fly Trap.  This file is closed with in thirty days folks unless you care to write them and tell them your opinion -- at least we can make the file a bit thicker and send a message.

You don’t get to prey on us, rape us because we a drunk, how we are dressed or even naked, it doesn’t matter if we are dressed provocatively from babies to grannies stop the violence towards women, the rapes and murders.   Click on the link to see the photos of the Art Posters I made to dehumanize these misogynist lawyers and it worked.  I can show you Chad Seigel’s upset in his own words sent to the committee as he beat me up lying up me and trashing me.  I call it lying and slander when he says I sent to his offices to harass him.  I had a protest in front of his office with the permission of the NYPD.

Write to:
Department Disciplinary Committee
Supreme Court, Appellate Division
First Judicial, Department
61 Broadway
NYC, NY 10006          re: Chad Seigel, Esq. Docket No. 2011.1204