NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Suzannah B. Troy Comments NY Times Mayor’s Significant Other on Board for Park -- Expect NYTimes Censorship on this comment!


What is not mentioned is mayor Bloomberg’s significant other is on the board of that park!  The protestors face arrest but the mayor does not have to worry about arrest even though he perjured himself in court.  The Manhattan DA, Cy Vance gave Team Bloomberg immunity but perjury is not covered by immunity. Mike Bloomberg, team Bloomberg and Christine Quinn are part of a larger percentage than 1 percent above the law. (I know the NY Time censors won’t allow this free speech which is not rude or dishonest so I will post on all my blogs to underscore The NY Times censorship is alive and well.)

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2011




http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/10/occupy-wall-street-new-york-times-show.html

Wow the new york times approved my comment and I already go two thumbs up.

297.
Suzannah B. Troy
New York
October 13th, 2011
10:51 pm
What is not mentioned is mayor Bloomberg’s significant other is on the board of that park! The protestors face arrest but the mayor does not have to worry about arrest even though he perjured himself in court. The Manhattan DA, Cy Vance gave Team Bloomberg immunity but perjury is not covered by immunity. Mike Bloomberg, team Bloomberg and Christine Quinn are part of a larger percentage than 1 percent above the law. (I know the NY Time censors won’t allow this free speech which is not rude or dishonest so I will post on all my blogs to underscore The NY Times censorship is alive and well.)
Recommend Recommended by 2 Readers